COVID-19 CLIENT UPDATE
HOW AVANTI WORKSPACE IS RESPONDING
First and foremost, our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. We are truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Avanti Workspace is focused on the health and safety of our employees, families and clients. All of our employees are adhering to all local guidelines provided by the CDC and the County Health Departments. We have trained employees with safe practices procedures and are ensuring that our centers are sanitized regularly, in addition to the extra care the janitorial teams are taking.
We are providing an update on the actions that Avanti Workspace is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well-being of our clients, associates, guests and vendors.
We’ve put several measures in place for the safety of our customers, guests and associates, including:
- Face Masks – Effective immediately face masks are required in all common area spaces – including clients, associates, guests and vendors. Common areas include the lobby, hallways, kitchen/breakroom(s) and restrooms.
- Provide non-medical face coverings and gloves to Avanti Workspace associates
- Lobby Limitations – Limiting the number of guests in meeting spaces to promote social and physical distancing
- Distancing – Promoting social and physical distancing practices by marking floors to help clients, associates, guests and vendors to maintain safe distances.
- Signage – Provide signage to help clients, associates, guests and vendors understand basic policies.
- Sanitizing – Provide hand sanitizer at the reception desk with meeting spaces sanitized before and after each event.
We have entry signage, floor signage for 6-foot distancing along with signage specific to COVID-19 throughout all our locations.